* * * SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED * * *
How to prepare your paper
You can submit your paper in PDF format, or, use PaperCept for compliant PDF conversion from LaTeX and MS Word documents. Please refer to the PaperCept Support page for details.
Paper length and file size limitations
Submitted papers should be classified as Contributed, Poster or Invited Session papers. Please note the paper length limitations:
- A “regular” Contributed paper length is may have up to ten (10) pages, including all illustrations and references.
- A Poster paper length may have up to six (6) pages, including all illustrations and references. Poster papers should be aimed at novel/cutting edge ideas with potential, however, not yet fully developed.
- An Invited Session paper may have up to ten (10) pages, including all illustrations and references.
Once the review is completed, accepted Contributed and Invited session papers will be allowed up to two (2) additional pages. Please note that additional pages will incur an extra-page fee of $100 per page at the time of final submission, and plan accordingly.
Also note that PDF files larger than 2 MB cannot be uploaded into the PaperCept system.
On-line paper submission
ICUAS ’20 uses PaperCept (formerly PaperPlaza) conference management system at https://controls.papercept.net for submission of conference contributions and the peer-review process.
All contributions to ICUAS ’20 – Contributed papers, Poster papers, Invited session papers, as well as invited session proposals – must be submitted online, in electronic format.
Registration for first-time users
To use PaperCept, you need a personal “account” – called PIN.
If you used PaperCept (or PaperPlaza) before, there is no need to register again – please use your existing PIN.
If you do not have a PIN, please register by using the PIN Wizard first (once the new window opens, select the option “Register a new PIN“).
Submitting your work
Have a valid PIN and password ready, as well as the document you plan to submit.
To submit your contribution, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://controls.papercept.net.
- Scroll down through the list of conferences to find ICUAS ’20 or search for “ICUAS 2020” (type Ctrl+F to activate search and type “ICUAS 2020” as a search string). Click on the link “Submit a Contribution to ICUAS 2020“. The next page is called “Submission Wizard“.
- In the Submission Wizard page, submit the paper under the appropriate type of submission (contributed paper, poster paper, invited session paper, invited session proposal).
- Follow the submission steps.
- Upon successful submission of a manuscript, the system automatically sends an acknowledgement to the corresponding author with copies to all the co-authors.
Authors are encouraged to accompany their presentations with multimedia material (i.e., videos), which will be included in the Conference Digital Proceedings.