ICUAS 2020 will be a hybrid conference, including both physically and remotely presented papers.
The most recent version of the program is available on PaperCept (online). The program and proceedings will also contain prerecorded video presentations from authors who chose to submit them.
Zoom links to presentations
Here is the complete list (as a PDF document) of zoom links to virtually attend the presentations and use to present your papers (for those of you who wish to do so).
How to attend the program:
- Zoom links will be active from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM continuously, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Please note that we refer to local (Athens/Greece) time.
The time zone in Athens, Greece is EEST (Eastern European Summer Time), which corresponds to UTC/GMT +3 hours.
- You will be able to switch between sessions as you wish.We will follow the timing as closely as possible.
- There will be an onsite coordinator in each meeting room to make sure that there are no technical issues.
- IMPORTANT: Virtual attendees must mute their microphone unless they want to speak.
On-site tutorials have been cancelled, but Tutorial notes will be made available – free of charge – to all registered participants.
Here you can find detailed information about the keynote talks.
It is with great pleasure that the Organizing Committee invites all of you physically present at the Conference to the Social Agenda events:
- Welcome Reception, Tuesday, September 1, 8:00 PM at the Thea Restaurant (Open area, Pool, Roof Garden)
- Gala Dinner, Thursday, September 3, 8:00 PM at the Thea Restaurant (Open area, Pool, Roof Garden)
- Attendees (make sure you have your name tags) will be served Lunch from 1:00 – 2:00 PM in the Horizon restaurant, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- There will be two coffee breaks per day in the Macedonia Foyer Area.
In addition, your everyday personal Safety kit includes: notebook, pen, mask, sanitizer, Natural Valley energy bar and a bottle of water.
The whole conference meeting rooms space has been reconfigured to respect safety protocols – the hotel staff and management teams are COVID-19 safety certified.