Online Author Registration, final paper and video upload starts on Monday, April 19. Non-authors may also register by following the same steps described next.
To register for ICUAS’ 21:
- Go to PaperCept at: https://controls.papercept.net
- Scroll down the list until you find ICUAS 2021 – Choose ICUAS 2021 (from the list of conferences)
- Click on Register for ICUAS’21
- Login with your PIN and Password.
- First time users must create a ‘profile’, to get a PIN and Password.
- After you Log in, choose Registree.
- Follow the self-explained screens to register. You may choose different combinations, for example register for a Workshop/Tutorial and the Conference.
Final paper upload
- Once you complete the registration steps above, follow the steps to upload your paper.
- You must complete and submit the Copyright Form – this is crucial for your paper to appear on IEEE Xplore.
All accepted papers must be uploaded.
Authors of accepted papers may also upload the video presentation of their paper.
- Video presentation upload is mandatory for all virtual (non-physical) presentations.
- We encourage video uploads even for physical presentations.
- Sign the consent form.
The requirements for the video paper presentation are:
- Min resolution: 480 horizontal lines
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Extension: mp4
- Max. file size: 100MB
- Duration: 18 minutes – sharp (this is very important for continuity and consistency purposes).
- Make sure that a ‘window’ of the author presenting the paper is shown on the upper right corner showing her/him speaking.
- Make sure sound/audio is clear.