To register for ICUAS’ 21:
- Go to PaperCept at: https://controls.papercept.net
- Scroll down the list until you find ICUAS 2021 – Choose ICUAS 2021 (from the list of conferences)
- Click on Register for ICUAS’21
- Login with your PIN and Password.
- First time users must create a ‘profile’, to get a PIN and Password.
- After you Log in, choose Registree.
- Follow the self-explained screens to register. You may choose different combinations, for example register for a Workshop/Tutorial and the Conference.
Authors of accepted papers must register when uploading the final versions of their papers (May 10, 2021). The type of registration and the maximum number of final papers covered by one registration of a given type is also provided.
Other ICUAS ’21 attendees will be able to register under different registration categories/rates, as shown below.
We are proud to keep the registration fees at the absolute minimum. There will be no “late” registration at a higher rate. The last day for registration is June 18, 2021 – the last day of the conference.
|Attendee status||Registration fee |
(June 18, 2021)
|Max. number of
papers per registration
|Academic, Industry, Government, Others||$500||2|
|Extra Papers above max. per registration||$200 per extra uploaded paper (above max).||--|
|Extra pages – max. two (2) pages allowed||$100/extra page||--|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||$100||--|
Full registration includes: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, banquet, and receptions. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings.
Student registration includes: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, and reception. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings.
Note: For registered participants who also stay at the conference hotel, the Divani Caravel, full lunch will be provided, gratis, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
For details, please check the corresponding tutorial description.
(June 18, 2021)
|Tutorial T1: Integrated Prognostics and Health Management Technologies for UAS Resilience and Safety (Half day)||$120|
|Tutorial T2: Towards UAV-Based Airborne Computing: Applications, Design and Prototype (Half day)||$120|
|Tutorial T3: New Developments on Sense-and-Avoid (S&A), Distributed Fault Diagnosis (DFD), Fault-Tolerant Control (FTC) and Fault-Tolerant Cooperative Control (FTCC) Techniques for UAVs and Their Applications (Full day)||$150|
|Tutorial T4: Drones as Edge Devices: Challenges, Technologies, and Applications (Full day)||$150|
For details, please see exhibitor information.
| Exhibitor/sponsor status|| Registration Fee
Internet access: All registered participants will have complimentary Internet access.
Registration cancellation and refund policy
ICUAS’21 is a four-day event, starting with Workshop/Tutorial sessions (day 1), followed by a three-day Conference (days 2-4). Registration cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- 60 days or more before ICUAS ’21: 100% refund except credit card processing fees;
- 30-59 days before ICUAS ’21: 50% refund except credit card processing fees;
- Less than 30 days before ICUAS ’21: No refund.